Oxford Park Commission
Oxford Park Commission Regular Meetings: Second Wednesday of each month at 8:30 AM at the Oxford Park Commission headquarters on South 15th.
The Oxford Park Commission strives to improve the quality of life for the citizens of Oxford by providing professionally designed, comprehensive recreation and leisure programs and services. To accomplish this mission, the Oxford Park Commission:
* Provides diversity in programming opportunities to meet the changing needs and interests of users
* Maintains safe, well-managed facilities and programs to ensure opportunities for participation by all
* Fosters the development of knowledge, interests, and behaviors that promote a healthy lifestyle
* Encourages the development of positive attitudes regarding participation and sportsmanship
* Offers programs and services at a cost that is affordable to all.
Don Fruge Jr. – Chairman
Allison Koestler – Vice Chairman/Secretary
Missy Wilson – Treasurer
Chris Bush – member
Jason Lowe – member