Welcome to Oxford. We hope you enjoy your visit and all of the many amenities our city has to offer. This page is meant to assist visitors and citizens about parking in downtown Oxford.
Premium, curbside parking: These are curbside spaces located along the main roads leading to the Oxford Square during the hours of 10 AM to 10 PM, Monday through Saturdays – Holidays, Sundays and Football Game Days excluded. Football Game Days are restricted to 3 hour limit.
- $0.05 = 3 minutes of parking
- $0.10 = 6 minutes of parking
- $0.25 = 15 minutes of parking
- $1.00 = 1 hour of parking
Long-term parking lots: For your convenience, the City has several, off street surface lots, which have no time limits and provide free long-term parking. Consult the signs around the square or use the downloadable map (above) to locate these lots
- In person, at the City of Oxford Parking Division located on the first floor of City Hall
- By Mail, to 107 Courthouse Square Oxford MS 38655, CHECKS ONLY please do not send cash. Make checks payable to the City of Oxford and please include the ticket number on your check.
- Online: CREDIT/DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS ONLY ACCEPTED ONLINE. There is a $2.87 processing fee for all online payments. Click on the “Pay parking tickets” link at the left of the page or the ticket image here:.