Double Decker Bus Rental
Imported from England to Oxford in 1994, the Double Decker buses are icons in the City of Oxford. Visit Oxford offer seasonal bus tours with local historian Jack Mayfield to points of interest on the University of Mississippi campus and around the City including William Faulkner historic sites. The Yoknapatawpha Arts Council also use the bus for their monthly Oxford Art Crawls, traveling to different art galleries in town and the University. Each bus can be rented for school groups, conferences, weddings, and more! We have 4 buses each with a capacity of 64 people. 36 people can ride on the upper level and 28 can ride on lower level.
The buses are only permitted to travel within the Oxford City limits.
Tour commentary can be provided by the Oxford Tourism Council for a fee. Requests must be made in advance to the Oxford Tourism Council: 662-232-2477.
Applicant must read the following and comply with all rules set forth:
Not sure if the area you'd like the bus to travel to is in the City limits or not?
Call us at 662-232-2340 or email at the address listed in the sidebar.
- Tours will not be less than 1 hour and not more than 4 hours in length.
- Effective May 1, 2008, the fees for the bus will be 160.00 for the first hour and $100.00 for every hour thereafter.
- The fees for the bus will not be waived.
- No food, drink or alcoholic beverage will be allowed on the bus.
- No pets allowed on the bus.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- GROUP MUST REMAIN SEATED AT ALL TIMES. NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO GO ABOARD OR LEAVE THE BUS WHILE IT IS IN MOTION.
- Cancellations or changes must be made 24 hours in advance, unless the booking is on Saturday, Sunday or Monday, in which case, cancellations must be made by noon Friday.
- A Security Guard will be placed on the bus at the discretion of the bus coordinator. The City will provide this person at the rate of $20.00 per hour.
- Buses will not be available for use in the rain.
- Applicant for bus rental must be 18 years or older.
- A 2.3% service fee will be added to any tours paid by credit card.
- If your account has not been paid within 30 days after your tour date, the city reserves the right the charge the credit card on file